Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Intro

Hi! Unless you're here purely by chance or accident,
I suspect you're probably a mom who always has an eye out
for simple, fun and maybe even artful things to do with the kiddos!

I am a 38 year old stay-at-home-mom of two boys -
ages 9 and 18 months and within that - yes, you can say it - quite gappy age-span, I am sometimes challenged to nurture creativity
in ways from which they'll both benefit.

In college, I taught preschool while I schlepped through art school
for far too long.
Then I became marketing manager of a local computer networking company.
Then I started having kids...
Which I've since decided is my specialty!

I paint personalized childrens' room canvases when the opportunity comes my way and during the summertime, when the kids are home from school, I teach art lessons.

As you'll notice in this blog,
I like photography, nurturing a sense of creativity in kids, reading and writing, cooking and generally just having fun with my kids in purposeful, creative ways.

Come join me!

2 comments:

Heather said...

My kids are 9 and 16 months. And I'm 37.

WOW.

Laura said...

LOL! Hi Heather!